How to Search for Specific Photos
To search for specific names or places in the collection, go to the Northwest Regional Library System catalog page
If you have the number of the photo:
- Click “Search;”
- Check “Any Fields;”
- Select “that contain;”
- Type a phrase, including the word “graphic” into the search box: e.g., “lynn haven graphic” The results page opens.
- To view a graphic, click the blue hyperlink.
- When the item page opens, look for and click on “Note: Click here for full-size image.”
- A larger image opens in a new window.
- Click “Browse;”
- Check “Local Call;”
- Type the number, including the hyphens, like “216-1-2” into the “for” box;
- If the photo has a digital number, type a space between “Digital” and the number, like “Digital 4500”